Monday 13 February 2017

‘I Outsmarted Him’: See How A Scorned Wife Tracked Down Her Cheating Husband

A mum claimed she tracked down her cheating husband and found him with his new secret lover – using a ‘find my iPhone’ app. Khadijah Bilal, 33, said she noticed a change in her husband, 35, around a year ago. After four years together she claims he barely spent any time at home and was often out until the early hours on a weekend.

But after she claims he refused to change his behaviour following the birth of his second child, she said he became suspicious he was cheating.
The housewife used the ‘Find My iPhone’ app with log in details she had from when she owned the phone and tracked him to an address ten miles from their home.
But determined to “catch him in the act” she quietly monitored his movements for a month – even hiring a private detective to pinpoint the exact address he was visiting.
Scorned Khadijah confronted him outside his alleged lover’s home last month and claims he sped off with her in the car – and she hasn’t seen him since.
The mum-of-two said she has no regrets about snaring her husband.
She said: “I had to prove to myself, to my family and to his family what he was doing. I also had to have it confirmed for myself, for my own sanity.
“It was very difficult. I had to really control myself before I confronted him. “I used the tracker because I thought it would be the only way to be confident about what was actually going on.”I outsmarted him. He thought he was so clever getting away with it, but he wasn’t.”

No comments: