Thursday 16 February 2017

Lady Got Serious Beating Instead of Gifts on Valentine's Day

While lovers showed each other affection and love all through yesterday, this pretty Nigeria lady, Sabina, was being bullied by one of her male neighbours. 


Sabina has narrated the violent physical abuse she was subjected to on Valentine's Day by a young man alleged to be taking substances (Igbo). Read what happened between them:


"For those of you guys saying rubbish on my social media, this happened to me unexpectedly on 14 February, Valentine's Day. 
"I was washing my clothes outside my house, one stupid Guy that always shout like a fool bcuz he do smoke weed, shouted & said his water was missing & I told him I don't know about d missing water he looked at me & said to me re u mad...
"I asked him wot have I done wrong and he said wen he's talking I shouldn't talk, I told him why not and he started beating me up."
- Even in pains, Sabina is still being insulting? My dear sorry, take care of your face and character.

No comments: