Friday 17 June 2016

Niyola: Singer reveals the secret to her glowing skin

Niyola shares the secrets to her healthy glowing skin in an exclusive interview with Genevieve Magazine.
Niyolaplay
Niyola
 (Instagram)

The pretty singer and  first lady of EME  who's got something up her sleeves in recent times showing off fierce photos from shoots attributes her glowing skin to proper hygiene and dedicating time to cater to her skin needs.

She broke down her routine in simple steps, essentially reminding ladies especially after a full day of makeup to cleanse/clean, tone and moisturize. She shares her top favourite products for pampering her whole skin.
playNiyola

"I clean my face with witch hazel wipes daily , I bathe with a moisturizing body wash, exfoliate with tumeric at least once a week . I use a blend of oils as opposed to lotion because of the heat and I wear cookie skin as sunscreen . At night I use  a blend of sandalwood and cam wood as moisturizer".

No comments: