Saturday 11 June 2016

Seek Daily(NBC): FAITHFUL PLANNING


Seek Daily(NBC)

Saturday, June 11

1 Peter 5:7-11

FAITHFUL PLANNING

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7, NIV

A Pastor organized a retreat for his church workers towards the end of a particular year in order to review the church's program for the year and plan for the following year. Having led them through a particular part of Henry Blackabay's "Experiencing God," the church, which was recording low income, got a soar because the group trusted more in the Lord and decided to plan faith budget and call all members to faithful giving. Their planning yielded tremendous success.


There are so many challenges we face on daily basis that may want to test our faith. We should not think we are alone in the journey of life; the Lord is with us and He is always ready to assist us.

God should be at the centre of our plans if we want to succeed. Are you passing through a difficult moment that is making you to be unfaithful in your life's goals and plans? Do not cave in; do not give up. "The God of glory who called you...will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast" (1Peter 5:10). Therefore, remain faithful in everything.

Pray with this: " And they shall call them, the holy people, the redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, sought out, a city not forsaken"- Isaiah 62:12

RBT Passage: 1 Chr.5-6; John 14

I am not what I ought to be. I am not what I want to be. I am not what I hope to be. But still, I am not what I used to be. And by the grace of God, I am what I am..- John Newton
---------------
May the lord take over your battle, may those who are waiting for your demotion waits in vain. Enjoy your weekend, good day.

No comments: