Friday 3 June 2016

Word For Today: Prayer will change your story


Elkanah in first Samuel 1:8, stopped at encouragement only, but did not intercede for her. This was the basic difference between Elkanah and Isaac. Encouragement makes a person to keep going, but prayer is what changes things!
In Luke 1:7Zacharias stayed by his wife even when she could not have children.
These are men that should be admired in the bible.
Even in Luke 1:13, the angel referred to the prayer of Zacharias, and not Elizabeth is because he had been interceding on her behalf.

PRAYER/DECLARATIONS
Psalm 3:3 – Father, because you are my shield, I am exempted from economic downturn in the name of Jesus!
Just like the three Hebrew boys in Daniel came out of the den withoutnot even smelling of smoke, you will not look like where you are coming from in the name of Jesus.
Matthew 6:28 – Father, this season, I receive supernatural dimension of wealth in the name of Jesus!
I begin to excel in every sector I belong to in the name of Jesus; my head is lifted.
Psalm 3:8 – Father, let your blessing rest upon this Nation like never before in the name of Jesus!
Deuteronomy 8:18 – Tonight, I will not sleep in vain. The Holy Spirit puts in my hands the strategy for the next level in the name of Jesus.
Isaiah 48:17 – Reveal to me, oh Lord, the way to go to my increase, to my next level in the name of Jesus! I receive wisdom to profit.

No comments: