Tuesday 5 July 2016

With Grateful Heart My Thanks I Bring | Scripture

  1. With grateful heart my thanks I bring,
    Before the great Thy praise I sing;
    I worship in Thy holy place
    And praise Thee for Thy truth and grace;
    For truth and grace together shine
    In Thy most holy Word divine.
  2. I cried to Thee and Thou didst save,
    Thy word of grace new courage gave;
    The kings of earth shall thank Thee, Lord,
    For they have heard Thy wondrous Word;
    Yea, they shall come with songs of praise,
    For great and glorious are Thy ways.
  3. O Lord, enthroned in glory bright,
    Thou reignest in the heav’nly height;
    The proud in vain Thy favor seek,
    But Thou hast mercy for the meek;
    Through trouble though my pathway be,
    Thou wilt revive and strengthen me.
  4. Thou wilt stretch forth Thy mighty arm
    To save me when my foes alarm;
    The work Thou hast for me begun
    Shall by Thy grace be fully done;
    Forever mercy dwells with Thee;
    O Lord, my Maker, think on me.

No comments: