Saturday 26 November 2016

Ondo Election, Jimoh Ibrahim and 3 shocking allegations Fani-Kayode made against businessman


Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode haslaunched an attack on businessman, Jimoh Ibrahim via social media.

The war of words began after Ibrahim was dethroned as the official governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the upcoming Ondo elections.

Below are three allegations Fani-Kayode made against Ibrahim:
1. “Tell Jimoh the pig that unlike him I do not have a covenant with the devil, I am not a ritualist and I do not sleep in coffins for money.”

2. “Pl tell Jimoh Ibrahim that his over stretched anus from his sodomy activities needs to be stitched up and his schizophrenia must be treated.”

 3. “Pls tell Jimoh Ibrahim that unlike him I am not a fraudster, I am not a political spoiler, I am not an agent of destruction and I am not a spy.”

The Ondo elections will hold on Saturday, November 26.

No comments: