Saturday 11 February 2017

Buhari's True Health Status: Fayose Takes A New Stand

Governor Ayo Fayose has called on Nigerians to jointly pray for President Muhammadu Buhari’s speedy recovery so that he can return on time and resume work. 


He said, “But the best thing we should all realize is that the Presidency owes Nigerians accurate information about the situation of things."

Fayose, who's the chairman of PDP governors' forum, made the call on Thursday, February 9, at the government house in Ekiti when the general overseer of Champions Glory Assembly Church, Pastor Joshua Lasisi, paid him a visit.

He said: "Nigerians demanding for truthful and accurate information about the President’s health from the Presidency are right because the moment you assume such a position, your life has become public. So, we should let Nigerians have the accurate information about the whereabouts of Mr. President."

He asked Nigerians to pray for the president, noting that no one has control over health challenges.

"I cannot say I cannot be sick when I’m sick because I am a public figure. I represent the interests of many people. They must know where I am, what is wrong and what am doing it is the right of every Nigerians.


"But I want to urge all of us to stick together and pray for Mr. President," he added.

No comments: