Friday 14 April 2017

#BBNaija: Checkout TBoss, Marvis And Debie-Rise's Reaction When They Found Out Thin Tall Tony Is Married

Former Big Brother Naija finalist, TBoss, Marvis and Debie-Rise, have found out that their fellow housemate, Thin Tall Tony is a married man with kids.


interview with Pulse Ng, the three finalists, shared their reactions when they found out TTT kept his marriage a secret.

A surprised Marvis said;
“I didn’t believe it. There were people that were people that speculated. I didn’t believe it,”
TBoss, who had mentioned it severally during their stay in the house said;
 “I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. He put up a very good show, but, sometimes, that Papa thing will just come out. I just knew, this guy is married. He was just too fatherly sometimes.”
Debie-Rise expressed her shock saying;
“I will say that I’m surprised that he didn’t mention it. But, at the same time, I know that he is a very good actor, so it isn’t surprising.”

No comments: