Saturday 15 April 2017

Question Of The Day:- The Laptop And Ram Palava – The Boss and His Boy, Who Is At Fault?

Hi Guys,

We want you to all to help us settle this case between a boss and his boy.

Read what happened below:-

Boss:- Wale Take this #150,000, go to computer village and buy me a quality Laptop with a big RAM.

Wale:- Okay sir!

Wale didn’t return after two days, so his boss decided to reach him on phone.

Boss:- Hello wale, what kept you long?

Wale:- The RAM

Boss:- The RAM? What do mean? Where are you now?

Wale:- I’m on my way back from Kano sir.

Boss:- Kano?

Wale:- Yes Kano. I bought the Laptop at Ikeja but I traveled to Kano to buy the big RAM.

Boss:- Oh my God!

Wale (got angry):- Oh my wetin? Oga, no tear eye for me o. I be small pikin? No be Laptop and big ram you send me? 😂

The boss fainted 😜😜😜

WHO IS AT FAULT?

Kindly drop your comments.

No comments: