Tuesday 25 April 2017

Serena Williams Writes Sweet Note To Her Unborn Child

After decades at the top of her sport, Serena Williams is looking forward to becoming a mother.

But if anyone thought pregnancy would dim the tennis star's unstoppable drive, they were wrong.



The 35-year-old shared a sweet note to her unborn baby on Monday morning - in which she wrote of her delight at reclaiming the world number one spot.

'My Dearest Baby,' she wrote alongside a picture of her cradling her bump in a sports bra.

'You gave me the strength I didn’t know I had. You taught me the true meaning of serenity and peace. I can't wait to meet you. I can't wait for you to join the players box next year.'


Serena's message came after the latest WTA ranking were released, showing she had bumped Angelique Kerber into second place.

The tennis star wrote: 'But most importantly, I am so happy to share being number one in the world with you.... once again today.'

The latest rankings were released on the birthday of Serena's fiance, Alexis Ohanian.

Serena finished her missive: 'From the world's oldest number one to the world's youngest number one - Your Mommy.'


No comments: