Friday 12 May 2017

Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying President Buhari Treats Him Like A Son


Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has mocked the acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo over his comments when he paid a courtesy call to the Emir of Katsina, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Abdulmumin Usman, on Thursday,, saying that President Muhammadu Buhari treats him like a son.

During the visit, Prof. Osinbajo had said:



“I feel very much at home in Katsina. Moreso, because this is the state of the President who has taken me as a brother; in fact, the President has taken me as a son in the way he treats me. 
I pray the Lord will preserve our President to continue to lead, as the nation has voted him to do. He seriously believes in Nigeria unity.”
But in a swift reaction, FFK, took to his Twitter account to pick holes in the statement, saying it is very disappointing that the acting President made such a statement.
“The President treats me like his son and his brother” – VP. A 60-year-old man can say this? We are in trouble,” he tweeted.

No comments: