Friday 12 May 2017

If You Are A Married Man, You Need To Read This

This is sweet!..lol.A Nigerian man shared this on his Facebook page..Read below;


I have various ways I show love to my wife. I have tried plaiting her hair myself,I have loosed her braids quite often,I have served her breakfast in bed and sometimes I just hold her hands,look into her eyes and say "I love you ".



Little things but big things to a woman.
The more I do this often,the more I see my wife evolving into a more and more beautiful woman everyday. No woman is more beautiful than my wife. I also continue to invest in her emotions,spirit and total well being to make sure she remains the most beautiful inside and outside. That's why no other woman can beat my wife in total beauty. I do this by praying for her constantly,speaking words that builds her spirit and I never play with her emotions. This makes her confidence level very high.

You see,the grass is never greener on the outside. Your wife is like a flower,The more love and affection the man continues to show to his wife,the more she blossoms and becomes more beautiful,inside and out.

Show more and more love to your wife starting today and you will see the brand new wife that will evolve plus you will see the changes it will have on your business and the family finance as more and more of your prayers will be answered.
#Marriageisbeautiful!
#KaluIgwe

No comments: