Wednesday 21 June 2017

If Anything Happens To Buhari, I’ll Kill All My Both My Neighbors And Myself – Igbo Man Threatens

A Facebook user, Okorie Eke has urged Nigerians to continuously pray for President Muhammadu Buhari who is presently battling with his health in London, United Kingdom.


Eke also threatened to go on a killing spree should anything happen to the President. He said he would kill all his neighbors and at the end kill himself.

According to the young man who hails from the South Eastern part of the country [as his names suggest], Buhari is a God sent and his name alone gives him [Okorie Eke] joy.

His message reads;

Pls help me advice Nigerians to always pray for president Buhari, because if anything happen to MR President I will start killing all my neighbors and at the end I will kill my self, I have come to realize that MR president is truly a God sent. tell Nigerians to always pray for him because hearing that Name Muhammad Buhari is the only joy I have now, so if anything happens to him I will kill my Self, before I kill my self i will make sure I kill all my neighbors first. Thank you

No comments: