Friday 7 July 2017

Harrysong Mocks Kcee And E-money In New Song ''Arabanko' (Listen)

Amidst the controversy, Harrisong has released a new song entitled ‘Arabanko,’ where he addresses some of the issues in his life.



“I born twins, dem jealous me. Internet crash I make more money. Shame de enemies,” he sang in reaction to the phoney pictures he posted on Instagram when his twin babies were recently born.
In an apparent reference to Five Star Music, he sang:

“I get another sponsor, dey jealous me… I cook food say make you come chop, you use am against me put me for cooking pot. Empty gallon wey I help fill water. Insult upon insolence, I don see… I been no wan talk, dem dey fire me.”
Harrysong was twice arrested last year shortly after he ditched after Five Star to set up his record label Alter Plate.

Soso Soberekon, a former manager at Five Star, is also being sued alongside Harrysong.

In a post on Instagram, Harrysong likened his ordeal to that of a woman “that is gang raped, beaten up mercilessly and asked not to cry“.

No comments: