Tuesday 17 July 2018

Bikini Photos: Adunni Ade Mocks Online Trolls, Posts Another Photo To Spite Them

Lmao... Celebs are humans too ofcourse. Yesterday, actually, the day before yesterday Adunni Ade posted photos of herself in a white swimsuit leaving little to the imagination. Then yesterday she followed it with a bikini pic and her fans went gaga. Some praised her, while some kicked at it. Hours later, Adunni decided to troll them by posting a pic of her (left photo above) saying 'Any question for the day?'

Her celebrity friends and true fans got the drill and laughed and mocked those who insulted the actress's bikini photos, while others still went ahead to tell her to dress up! Anyway, mama is now back on IG giving them hot hot in red (right photo above).


Adunni is a mom of two who is separated from her husband. According to the actress, she was treated badly in the marriage and had to move on by relocating back to Nigeria with her sons. She stayed single for a while and just few months ago, she declared she has found love. We suspect Adunni is on a getaway with bobo, hence, the hot hot pics. Lol. NB She also has a bogus message for haters... Read below...


''Oh I see them sleek comments but be in the DM’s asking for handouts! The begging has trippled in the last few days😭😭😭 Nah bud! Life don’t work that way!
It’s okay for me to promote and embrace the African Culture but a big problem when the American Side is portrayed?
A lot of you live the Fakest Lives ever!!! So bitter on the inside!!!
Don’t have a hot pot to piss in.
Just down right dingy as hellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I know some would ask why respond?... well... I just feel like it! I guess I got lil spare time this morning.
In case you FORGOT
My name is Adunni Faye Ade
I do what I want, when I want!
Live with it or..... Good Morning !!!'

No comments: