Wednesday 27 July 2016

I was inspired when I saw dis Elephant story and I know s1 needs it there.

I was inspired when I saw dis Elephant  story and I know s1 needs it there.

Patience is a virtue, so don't give up! Once upon a
time, a dog approached an elephant to get into a child
bearing competition. In 3 months the dog gave birth
to 6 puppies. In the next 3 months the dog gave birth
to yet another set of puppies. The elephant finally
gave birth after 20 months by which time the dog had given birth to over 30 puppies and was mocking the

elephant into believing that it had won the
competition. The elephant had a few words for the
dog when the baby elephant came out after 20
months. "I can see you had fooled yourself into
believing that you had won the competition. I think you can appreciate now that 1. I don't give birth to
puppies 2. When I do give birth, the calf will be ready
to face the world on its own 3. The combined weight
of your 36 puppies is less than a fifth of my calf's
weight 4. The moment my calf steps into this earth it
makes an immediate great impact as if no dog was ever born" Woow. I thought that was amazing. I
looked up the bible and saw this scripture. Eccle 9:11 '
I have observed something under the sun. The fastest
runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest
warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise
sometimes go hungry and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those that are educated
don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by
chance, by being in the right place at the right time.'
Don't let any early leaders in this life chide you into
believing that you are a failure, beaten flat out and
you have already lost the battle of success. I want you to think like an elephant. Don't envy cheap quick
success. For as long as you are in the right place, your
chance is coming and by the signs of time it wont be
long. You are not that small to give birth to puppies.
Only your one achievement will surpass several
combined achievements. The key part of the verse says, '...being in the right place at the right time.' All it
means is remaining in the hands of God. You are
guaranteed to make it in this life. Maintain your faith
in Jesus Christ even when it looks like its all over for
you. Looks are deceiving but the word remains
forever. Have a blessed day ahead.
1999 Brazil 4. Germany 0 2000
Brazil 2. Germany 0 2004 Brazil 1. Germany 1 Total :
Brazil. 7 Germany 1 2014 Brazil. 1 Germany 7 When its
your time, God can correct 10yrs of mistakes with 1
event. Patience is a virtue, so don't give up! #GODisable

No comments: