Thursday 7 July 2016

JUST DROPS?!

#Food for thought:

JUST DROPS?!

Just recently, when I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I was hearing a noise of drops of water from the tap in a slow successions, but since it was dropping into an empty bucket,I just let it be.      
                                                           
But, alas! When I woke up the next morning,around 5am,the bucket was almost full!                                               I was surprised that just drops even in a slow successions could produce that. I couldn't help it, 'Just drops?!',I questioned rhetorically with exclamation.

But yesterday, I made sure that the tap in my bathroom was locked completely and checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. So I went to sleep.

I guess you already know what I saw this morning. The bucket was not wet as I left it,but it is now dry!

Then I realized the importance of a DROP ! And how much difference it can make in all ramification of one's life compared to a DRY TAP.

Imagine letting the DROPS be for a year, I would be harvesting in drums at the end of the year!

So, how about that Drop of Savings?

How about a drop of reading useful books today and everyday?

How about that Drop of a verse of the scripture today and everyday?

How about that Drop of Prayer Today and Everyday?

How about that drop of a Soul won to Light of Life Today and Everyday?

How about a drop of worship Today and Everyday?

How about a drop of step towards your God given dream today and...?

How about a Drop of Giving into your Heavenly Account.

How about just a Drop?

Never neglect the importance of a drop, for when the harvest time comes, TOGETHER  you would have made a Difference. May God Bless You.


No comments: