Monday 25 July 2016

MI Abaga: Rapper wants to keep his relationship private

Nigerian rapper, MI Abaga was a guest on Rubbin Minds with Ebuka Obi-uchendu were he dished on his relationship status.

M.I Abagaplay
M.I Abaga looking cool
 (Instagram)

When asked about his relationship with Ice Prince, he said, “ Ice Prince is the easiest but also the most difficult person to deal with. He is so opinionated.
As for, Jesse Jagz, whose publicised breakup from Chocolate City a few years ago shook social media, MI says it wasn’t as bad as the media put it, that Jesse simply wanted to do certain things differently.

On his relationship status and if he has plans to walk down the aisle soon, the 'Babylon' crooner told Obi-Uchendu he is currently in a relationship but would like to keep it private.
He said, "I'm very private. I try to keep my personal life completely private."
He also defended Chocolate City as being sustainable countering  the perception that all Nigerian record labels are not sustainable.
M.I Abagaplay
M.I Abaga 
(Instagram )

The 'Bad belle' rapper also talked about the company being on the look out to sign new acts in addition to the 12 he mentioned that they already have, which will be done by the A&R.
On gaining international recognition, M.I stated that he wasn't interested in pursuing global fame.

No comments: