Saturday 27 August 2016

Birds of the same feather: I love Buhari Government - Ben Ayade says

Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade has praised President Muhammadu Buhari for seeing himself as a father of the country.

Ayade also said that he supports Buhari’s leadership style despite being a member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The governor of Cross River state, Ben Ayadeplay
The governor of Cross River state, Ben Ayade
 (thenationonlineng)


“I am in love with the style and ability of President Muhammadu Buhari as leader of Nigerians. He does not see himself as a party leader but as father of the country,” Ayade said on Thursday, August 25, 2016, according to Daily Trust.
“His efforts at streamlining the country’s resources, as well as tackling corruption drew me closer to him.  Besides, he has shown me love even though I am of the PDP. He gives utmost and prompt attention to my requests,” he added.
Ayade also said that he does more to project Buhari’s image than most governor-members of the president’s party, All Progressives Congress(APC).

No comments: