Saturday 5 November 2016

Pure delight as event planner, and DJ marry in Lagos


Not many things beat the pleasure of walking down the aisle with the one your heart beats for - Wonu and Yinka know that feeling now.

The newly-weds got to say their vows on the 29th of October 2016, amidst family and friends who turned up to celebrate the occasion with them at was at 10 degrees Events Centre, Billings Way Ikeja.
Radiant in her bridal dress, Wonu looked just perfect beside Yinka, whose white tux gave him that dashing knight look.

WonuYinks2016playThe couple strike a pose with the bridal train (Pulse)
THEIR LOVE STORY
The couple had first met at a party in the UK, and six weeks afterwards, back in Nigeria, got linked by a relative who did not even know of their previous meeting!
Their stars crossed, and as Cupid would have it, they matched!
“He was different, far from the usual and so I grew fond of him via that platform.
"We finally decided to meet up towards the end of January and he treated me with so much respect, care and love.
WonuYinks2016playHeralding the coming of the bride in style (Pulse)

We officially started dating on Valentine’s day, 2011,” says Wonu.
By 2013, when they returned back home, they were two years together, growing stronger in love than they ever knew they would.
As the years rolled by and the sweet bond of love fastened the couple together ever tighter, it dawned on Yinka that he had indeed found the one.
WonuYinks2016playHere is the couple with family (Pulse)

The task then became how to propose to his heartthrob in a way that was not so cliché.
Then, Wonu’s sister’s birthday came, gift-wrapped as an answer to Yinka’s romantic prayer.
He knew that was his moment, the time to make the magic happen, and with assistance of their 15 friends, he made it happen!
WonuYinks2016playWonu, the bride. Isn't she just pretty? (Pulse)

They had made Wonu believe there was going to be a dinner in celebration of her birthday, when, in reality, it was more like a proposal party!
“The D-day came and by 4pm that Sunday I told her that one contract I had bid for had come through and [that the clients] wanted to see me," says Yinka.
"I headed straight to Intercontinental Hotel to ensure everything was set. We were ready.
WonuYinks2016playThe joyous couple smiling happily with best men (Pulse)

"I and 15 of our friends were hiding on the other side. I saw her walk in with 2 of her friends by past 7 and heard her questioning why the other guests weren't there.
"The Saxophonist started playing songs. I knew it was time.
"I walked in with my troop, and straight to her on one knee, I asked her to marry me.
"Wonu cried her eyes out and I was happy I got her when she said yes. (She could have sworn there was a dinner!)"
WonuYinks2016playHere's a DJ who surely knows how to vibe to the groove blasting out from the speakers (Pulse)

Wonu, the enchanted bride says of her groom "Yinka's love, patience, support and the Grace of God has brought us thus far. He is my perfect gentleman and I'm forever thankful for him!”
For Yinka, the proud husband,“[Wonu] has been nothing but a blessing since day one. Her Love, her motivation, the compassion behind that toughness she carries is one in a million."
All the best 

No comments: