Friday 13 January 2017

Fayose: God’ll Pick My Successor


He said: “With God all things are possible. I will advise you to take the matter to the Lord in prayers since you are legitimately qualified like any other town in the state.
“As a leader of the party, I must create a level playing ground for all aspirants. It is God who puts people in positions of authority. I am waiting on God to give me the directive on who to support for the coming election.

“As for when I will come out with my choice of candidate, we still have over a year before the election and I hope that by the time we clock three years in office in October, the coast would have been clearer.
“All we need to do is to now send people here and also support by way of infrastructure to scale up this place and others like this that can help in churning out more people.”

No comments: