Saturday 25 February 2017

Read How New Governor Of Ondo State Met His Wife During NYSC In Enugu; She Is From Imo State

The newly sworn governor of Ondo state,Oluwarotimi Oduanayo Akeredolu, is married with four children. Akeredolu met Betty, his wife during the National Youth Service Corps.

The woman, who hails from Imo state, said it was love at first sight.
“It was during youth service, at a friend’s house in Enugu. Two youth corps members were visiting. One was visiting his girlfriend and Aketi accompanied him. It was love at first sight,” she recollected in an interview.
“I had always told my friends that the person who would be my husband, I would see him and my legs would start wobbling. And it happened that way. So I said if I could feel that way, then I would spend the rest of my life with this person and that was what happened. It was a mutual feeling and we knocked it off from there.”

No comments: