Thursday 16 February 2017

RIP! Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Before His Passing Out As Airforce Officer

As shared online by Okosuwe.....
'Dear Alex I don't know where to start from...my heart grieve with soo much pain n sorrow. The news abt ur death really shocked me.as in I was like "No! it can't be Alex.buh I later found out it was true. Alex u were a humble, cool young n intelligent young man. U were a leader. Bro I can't say much any further. but I know u re in a better place. 
I still have the lyrics of that song we were suppose to sing some days to our Passing Out parade, yea. But i bleeped up. i didn't show up early so we could sing the song.. but brother I promise u, I will finish up that song. 
You always said to me. "Darlzion u are a star, u will go places..just believe!"
I can remember when you and Fukie came around to see me when u guys where on break, after listening to the songs I've written, ur words of encouragement really boosted me. But how could I have known.. that will be the last time I will get to see u? 
Brother..tears rolling down my cheeks right [now]. Couldn't wait to say pass out successfully and become an Airforce Officer. I can't say nothing more. U will forever be Remembered.. Rest On Leader. Rest On brother. Rest On Exboy. #LaFamilia# We the entire 56th passing out platoon will miss u - Coursemate #WeLoveYou# #DemiseOfAfutureLeader. But JAH Loves U More #Adieu. Till We Meet Again'

Such a bright young man. May the good Lord grant his soul eternal rest.

No comments: