Tuesday 25 April 2017

"Maybe That's Why You Aborted Stephanie Otobo's Pregnancy" - Nigerians Drag Apostle Suleman For ‘Misquoting’ The Bible And Calling David’s Mother A Harlot

Nigerians never shy away from dragging people, and it looks like Apostle Suleman is the latest victim after a video of him making a statement about the mother of the Biblical King David, went viral..

Watch video below;

The cleric, during a recent sermon at his church, said David struggled in his life because his mother was a prostitute. The cleric justified this comment by quoting the book of Psalm, where David said;
“in sin did my mother conceive me.”
“David had foundation problems. David came from a foundation that was bad. 
‘In sin did my mother conceive me’. If his father was biologically married to his mother, he would not be conceived in sin,” 
“My father paid my mother’s dowry. So, I was not conceived in sin!”
See how Nigerians reacted;








No comments: